[600MRG] Recent Conditions (WSPR Mode)

jrusgrove at comcast.net jrusgrove at comcast.net
Fri Feb 7 08:22:17 CST 2014

Has your antenna current gone up with the increasingly frozen trees/ground? It has here. Total
antenna R has about reached it's mid winter minimum on 630 and 2200 meters with the latest cold
snap.

More current pushed through the antenna radiation resistance = more ERP.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2  WG2XGR/2