[600MRG] ARRL books

John Molnar wa3etd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 14:28:06 CST 2014

I have the LF TODAY book...very oriented to LF (as the title implies!),
some MF material and interesting circuits guys developed.  HOWEVER, suggest
ordering directly from RSGB - their price SHIPPED was about $10 less than
ARRL and only took nine days from England.  When I questioned ARRL book
policy, in essence I was told by a young lady to suck it up (paraphrase)
and that they are entitled to a profit.

Much of the book is somewhat dated now and my feeling is that most of the
active ops here probably won't get much new out of it.

My take on the book.

John XKA