[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Tue Dec 23 13:04:22 CST 2014

On 23 Dec 2014 at 9:30, Dick Bingham wrote:

> Good morning All
>
> I am running a DELL Latitude E6510 laptop and WSPR software. It runs fine
> for a day or so but then "something" apparently gets "filled" and the BLACK
> background error box that opens when WSPR is started starts filling with errors
> messages.
>
> At the same time my CHROME browser can no longer access the internet.

Amongst IT types, CHROME is looked upon as a complete waste of
resources. Most of us absolutely refuse to even attempt to use it. It is fraught
with problems, one of which is its penchant for suddenly deciding to not
work.

I use Mozilla's Firefox, which has always worked quite well, and Microsoft's
Internet Explorer at times, which is reliable but slow.

Ken W7EKB