[600MRG] Coil tap clip

Todd Roberts toddroberts2001 at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 21:01:53 CST 2014

One place that still makes coil taps for flat ribbon-wound inductors is
KINTRONICS LABS. They make large heavy-duty inductors for Broadcast use
in various sizes both round wire or tubing and edge-wound flat ribbon. They carry
several sizes of coil taps for flat ribbon coils.

You will need to know the thickness of the ribbon to insure a good fit.
They make clips in several sizes to fit .054", .072" and .090" thick ribbon.

Their clips are silver plated and held in place with stainless steel hardware.

You can see what they have here :

http://www.kintronic.com/products/components/inductor/inductor-clips/

I don't know what their prices are. Contact them and tell them what you need.
One or two clips couldn't cost too much and who knows they just might even
give you one for a sample. Hope this helps.

73 - Todd WD4NGG