[600MRG] WG2XSV operations notice

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Fri Dec 12 11:46:51 CST 2014

Just a note to let you all know that I will not be transmitting for about a week. I will leave the receiver on 630m wspr for reception only.  The TX antenna is grounded for the duration.
Last night was a real bust as far as propagation is concerned here up and down the west coast. Only got three people decoding me and I only decoded XGP and XXM. High winds blew down a lot of fences near me and one of my neighbors into my back yard. All is calm right now.

73,
*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`   Neil Klagge

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/