[600MRG] VOACAP

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Sat Dec 6 12:55:41 CST 2014

What Ken is up to with VOACAP is very interesting.

I was thinking there is a way to make direct comparisons between 160m and
630m propagation with quantitative data.  It would require simultaneous
transmissions using WSPR from the same QTH.  At my station the two bands are
totally separate, with two operating positions, separate computers,
antennas, etc.  I could run WSPR on two bands at once and I can adjust the
ERP to be the same on both bands.

What do you guys think about that idea?  It would require multiple listening
stations who might have to switch back and forth between bands if they'd
don't have separate stations for each band.  I'm not sure how practical that
would be?

73, Rudy WD2XSH/20