[600MRG] Last mowing for 2014

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sun Aug 31 15:56:17 CDT 2014

Yesterday, I did the final lawn mowing under the 600m inverted-L so I
will unroll the ground radials today.  We had our first frost for the
fall last night.  Leaves will be turning next two weeks and trees
will be bare by October.

I can run the SDR-IQ on the 470 KHz sub-band but will have to figure
out a way to run WSPR with it.  WSPR only takes baseband audio input
and SDR-IQ only sends digital IQ direct via USB jack.  No drivers
provided in WSPR for the SDR-IQ that I am aware of.  Might try taking
audio from computer running Spectravue to input to the soundcard on
the other computer which has WSPR (which I have run with the K3; the
K3 will tune down to only 490-KHz).

If that "lash-up" works for the SDR-IQ then I can look at running my
K3 from 10.475 MHz mixed with the 10-MHz output of my station freq.
standard to produce drive for my 100w amplifier (surplus NDB) on 475 KHz.

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
     "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: