[600MRG] XIQ and XJM CW in EM75xr

KU4XR ku4xrradio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:17:51 CDT 2014

Thanks for the info Ken.. John said the same, that it was Eric getting
ready.. After listening to the
file a couple of times, I had determined it was Eric.. One thing I am
Definitely Not, is an experienced
CW operator.. I can hold my own around 10 wpm, but above that, my
nerves begin to crack from
concentrating too hard... hi - hi .. The last time I sent any CW was
to Dave - /17 on 160 meters, and
I was rustier than a barn nail in the rain..

73:

Andy - XR