[600MRG] In Case You Missesd It ===>

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Aug 27 15:25:02 CDT 2014

Before blindly following anything on that site I suggest also reading

http://www.eham.net/articles/6512

This part below from that article begs careful reading as Ive found it to be
true many times over the roughly 18 years Ive been following JI's antics. I
could not have said it better.

Carl
KM1H

"This is not the first time that W8JI is wrong. His typical modus operandi
is first to attack and ridicule the opponent, then the exchange of arguments
ensues. When he realizes he is wrong, rather than admitting, he clouds the
issue with his "arguments". After staying quiet for a while, he then
emerges, pretending to be the expert on the subject with corresponding
postings on his web page, without giving credit to the originator. Normally
this is called plagiarism."