[600MRG] WSPR Overnight in TN

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 05:46:11 CDT 2014

Good day Gentlemen :

The band started out a bit on the dismal side, but the long run numbers turned out
to be quite impressive.. Both XXM, and XIQ were reaching + SNr readings shortly
before my sunrise, and I had several decodes from XSH/20, and XGP...
XJM always knocks my socks off.. Still can't pull out any of the Gents across the pond..
Maybe during the winter the story will change.. I'm still using the 80 foot wire, laying
on the ground, and now terminated into the root of the tree instead of up 12 feet high..
The overall noise level is much lower this way, and signal reception continues to
be very consistent..

73 to all, and have a great day :

Andy - KU4XR