[600MRG] WG2XSV is beaconing PSK31 on USB dial 474.2 + 1300 Hz

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 20:37:05 CDT 2014

[ this may be a duplicate message since I am not sure it got to the
list...Neil]

It will be a PSK31 message followed by a "farnsworth" cw ID.

ERP again is 500 mW into a top loaded 39 ft vertical.

It might be interrupted by wx related issues but I will try to keep things
running thru the night as much as possible inspite of wx condx.

Tnx for any reports of anything seen or heard.
73, Neil Klagge, wg2xsv, Utah

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*