[600MRG] Lossy XPQ

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 14 14:24:46 CDT 2014

Laurence -

I do hope you will run it a few more nights.  We had some very intense lightning over the past few nights as a system pushed through.  Its south and east of us now but will probably be noisy again tonight.  I did not even bother to look at WSPRnet to see who was up last night but do plan on being QRV tonight, for what that's worth.

73 and will be listening for you.

John XIQ