[600MRG] Question for the collective wisdom...

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Sep 21 21:41:01 CDT 2013

OK, Gents, you can easily hear my local noise problem here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0rpTKrK_U

So...if I was to use one of my 3' diameter Stoddart tuned loops here, would any of you think
that might help with my local noise?

How about signal strength? Wouldn't it be lower than if I used, say, a resonant vertical?

I have any number of decent receivers that will tune the necessary frequency ranges, but the
local noise has been a very serious detriment to my hearing anything worthwhile on this
band.

Ken W7EKB