[600MRG] WD2XSH/6 tonight

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 21 21:06:13 CDT 2013

Pat,

You are armchair copy tonight for the most part.  There is some noise and maybe some slow QSB but when its in, you are easy.  Just heard your regular CW ID before going back to QRSS before my last WSPR TX....

I'll be around tonight, or I should be.  If you decide to CQ, give me an email heads up first if you can and make it a long call/hang around.  My setup is not designed for quick QSY.

73,

XIQ