[600MRG] Answers, Please

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Fri Sep 13 15:33:07 CDT 2013

I think conditions (esp.QRN, at least here) have been exceptional the
last night or so.  I was running Europeans on 160M last night.  QRN was
very low on the RX antennas, almost pin-drop, winter-like quiet.  Worked
several guys over there only running 100 or so watts with good 599 signals.

73 Eric NO3M/WG2XJM