[600MRG] Answers, Please

dave.riley3 dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 12 19:56:18 CDT 2013

Just guessing different tangent to earth's mag field... nulled on mag
field lines which have noise impressed by sun...???
And being glad for lossy ground on these frequencies, might even bet
sigs nil @ salt water...

Any more and you'd need the bs filter...

BTW, thanks for that pc atomic clock synch pgm address...  Works best
here over other stuff....

TNX DE Dave at 17