[600MRG] WD2XSH/6 transmitter failure

dave.riley3 dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 7 09:52:13 CDT 2013

add:

RG8 is about 17 pf per foot ( styrene type ), so pre figure length and
then some, connect, then clip to tune ( with power OFF fer sure )...
Use both connections at one end, other ends open, not connected for EZ
cut...

With power off, tune final tuning cap with good load on final to see
minimum final grid current change...
Yes, driver connected and hot, final HV OFF, this will let you tune
neutralization real fine in safety...