[600MRG] WSPRin this AM

Pat Hamel pehamel at cableone.net
Mon Oct 28 01:04:04 CDT 2013

At 05:54Z I have WG2XKA barely visible (copying at -25 and -28) steady
frequency readout is 475.712.
I have WG2XIQ like a lantern at -10 steady frequency readout is 475663 on
the one that decoded.
HOWEVER between three and 5ive cps below XIQ in frequency is a slowly
wandering signal about the same strength of XKA.
If you are the signal, welcome to the effect of the furnace coming on and
then shutting down.
If the VFO is separate, put a box over it.
It appears that XKA gave up, and XIQ does not like to be decoded here
through my hash even though the signal is strong and I synced it the same
way as it worked last year.
73,
Pat /6 (still trying to coax the full power limit out of the mismatched
811's) = stubborn & cheep