[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at arrl.net
Wed Oct 23 12:26:27 CDT 2013

I've built a new transmit filter and suppressed my second harmonic so I'll
be back on the air tonight.  My CW beacon should be on from 0200Z to 0500Z,
477 kHz, for the next several nights.  Next week I'm going to switch over to
WSPR for a few days.  I'll let you know.

My weather has been perfect, warm and sunny, so in the next day or two I
have to take advantage of it to lay down the ground system for 160m
vertical.  Another 10k' of wire! Once that's done I can focus on my 600m
receiving problems.  Restarting from scratch after the move is taking more
time than I expected.

73, Rudy