[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at arrl.net
Fri Oct 18 14:17:51 CDT 2013

Thanks to all for listening for me last night.  I checked my signal with the
spectrum analyzer and I have a second harmonic (954 kHz) which is 50 dB down
from the primary signal.  That sounds great but it's really not good enough.
I have a number of homes close to me now and that signal level could give me
some BCI.  I'm going to go quiet for a couple of days and redo my transmit
filter.  Another 30 dB or so will push the harmonic below the noise floor.

No surprise I have some glitches with this restart.  Lots to do yet!  I'll
also lay out an experimental rx antenna so see if I can start to hear any of
you.

73, Rudy