[600MRG] Updated Comet ISOD & Propagation ???

Pat Hamel pehamel at cableone.net
Wed Nov 20 22:45:15 CST 2013

Bill,
"BB in a Boxcar"
Yes, but one CMA caused by gravity / magnetic field interaction might make a
difference out here.
I was not clear before, I think in pictures, and was seeing one solar
magnetic loop affected (deflected?) by the comet's presence and wondering.
Thanks for pointing out my lack of proper preparation in posing the correct
question, I forget things so easily that sometimes I email prematurely.
Pat