[600MRG] Comet ISOD & Propagation ???

Pat Hamel pehamel at cableone.net
Wed Nov 20 22:11:08 CST 2013

Nova had a program about Comet ISOD which is expected to meet the sun
November 29 of 2013. Next week.
They covered all the optical viewing of what may happen to the comet, but
they forgot about the effect on the sun and therefore our propagation.
I have the talent to see that there (may or should) be an effect.
 I do not have the math background to know what to listen or look for and
when to do it.
Sooooo - Does anyone know if someone has plans and if they have started
already ?
It is an opportunity for making a name as a scientist.
I wonder if anyone correlated the Maunder minimum against comet transits?
I would not be able to understand the math if you sent it, but curiosity
still wants to know (Yes, NO, or Maybe).
73,
Pat Hamel W5THT & WD2XSH/6