[600MRG] WG2XSV on 475.450 qrss2

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 20:29:41 CST 2013

Hoping to keep my freq more stable tonight. Last night it varied by about
20 hz, which was an improvement. Its all about the temperature in the
shack....

Using qrss2 with 15 wpm CW ID tonight between each sequence of "XSV  XSV"

Reception reports welcome, especially from the south and east . I seem to
be able to beam a good signal to the west and NW, possibly due to the high
ridge just to the east of me at 5000 ft above my elevation. Perhaps it is a
"reflector" ?? Hi

Thanks to all who are looking for me. Much appreciated. More power is on
the way, thanks to the kit I ordered from John Molnar, wa3etd, WG2XKA.

72, 73
Neil Klagge

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com