[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at arrl.net
Wed Nov 6 18:42:23 CST 2013

Hello all,

I spent the afternoon installing rx antenna protection while transmitting (A
KD9SV protection box I happened to have left over from last time).  Before
the protection was installed I had 350 mV rms at the input to the receiver
antenna port when transmitting!  This was all pickup on the rx antenna from
the transmit antenna.

Now I'm now ready for CW QSO's with smooth send/receive transitions.  Of
course I may still not be able to hear any of you guys but tonight I'm going
to do a mix of listening: by ear, with ARGO and WSPR.  I've set my WSPR
software to automatically upload the reports to WSPRnet.

If I hear anybody with potentially QSO strength I'll let you know.  I'm not
going to run my beacon this evening.

73, Rudy