[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at arrl.net
Fri Nov 1 17:49:52 CDT 2013

I expect my CW beacon to be on again this evening by 0200Z, 477 kHz.  Should
run until about 0500Z.

Have been hard at work on noise problems here.  I modified the MFJ1026 as
suggested and it now works at 475 kHz and I could null some of the signals
but no help at all for the hash.   I'm using my 160m vertical for the noise
sense antenna.

Over the next few days I'm going to install a really good grounding system
for the shack.  Right now it's pretty flaky!   And I'll experiment with some
common mode chokes.  This battle is going to take a while!

73, Rudy