[600MRG] When it's too good to be true

dave.riley3 dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 27 06:21:04 CDT 2013

;-))       A loop within a loop!!

I thought that this 600' monster dog wire loop was the last stop I'd
ever be making but then found out that when they replaced the open 3
wire HV line with the 'cage' 4 wire version that the noise did go down
and then I realized that I sit at the end of a 3 mile run of the 4 wire
cage that heads NE and SW....
My giganticus loop merely couples to what I see as a 'wave' antenna
which ends up at the salt water...

What the hey! Let Edison do it...  And the loop works great to at least
6M, so who needs aluminum, loading coils, ground radials, etc...

TNX de Dave @ /17