[600MRG] TAPR Hermes or ANAN-10

lf at g4fre.com lf at g4fre.com
Sun Feb 24 15:35:08 CST 2013

I have the anan-10 which is a TAPR hermes PCB integrated into a box with a pa/hf
lpf

Its sucessor to the multiboard HPSDR has also worked fine on both sides of the
Atlantic

Mine gives ~6W on 477kHz but definitely needs an external low pass filter. It
had two 477QSOs last new year

Receive is good, even without BPF no bc intermod issues on 477kHz, it even copes
with the BBC 198kHz TX <10 miles from the uk shack. Sensitivity is fine at
136kHz and 60kHz (MSF)

Dave

Ww2r, g4fre

G4fre.blogspot.com