[600MRG] TAPR Hermes or ANAN-10

Michael Mussler mmussler at wispertel.net
Sun Feb 24 12:39:01 CST 2013

Yes Juan, I recently got my HERMES HPSDR working and have been using it for receive on 600m. I built a coupler for it and made good use of it as a network analyzer to retune my gear for the lower frequency segment (472 to 479 kHz). It saved me a huge amount of time and I got the antenna matching network retuned as well.  I can't say enough good things about the HERMES design. I wish I had ordered two of them!

73
Mike