[600MRG] WSPR-15

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 30 13:22:13 CST 2013

Hey Scott,

Yeah I am aware of the jumps/drift.  I have a draft from a fan near the U3 and also because I am running 100% TX during this check out, the GPS only resyncs abouut once an hour.  so there is some mobility to  my freq at the moment but it does not seem to impact decodes yet.  My main concern would be drifting into someone elses signal, which is why I am up higher than most of the other guys.

I am going to monitor the situation over the next couple of hours to days and see what transpires and what I can learn.  I will likely move the fan causing the draft later this afternoon.  gotta few other items on the plate at the moment.  But as a whole, I have been very pleased with the performance thus far...

73 and thanks again for your reports!