[600MRG] Neil

Mike.WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 23:20:13 CST 2013

Wow, short no tophat vertical with not many radials. You must be living
over a salt flat or sumthin. It works. Impressive :-)

I doubt the house blocks the signal. Mine sure doesn't and neither do
the trees. This band is impressive what can be done with tiny antennas
and QRP power. I even painted my CW signal on Laurence's Grabber a
couple winters ago running 90w output.

Mike
/16 ..