[600MRG] List of active stations

Warren k2ors at verizon.net
Wed Aug 28 15:06:17 CDT 2013

Larry,
    The FCC database is updated at least daily, probably more frequently
than that. Go to:
https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/els/reports/GenericSearch.cfm

Type in 450 to 520 kHz in the freq range
and select 200 in the box at the bottom of the page to show 200 records at a
time.

  The only pending apps (for hams) are for Theodore Robinson, Lawrence
Stoskopf, and Neil Klagge.

   I sometimes TX without announcing, but lately this results in zero
reports.

73 Warren K2ORS