[600MRG] Fwd: Re: Testing new Transmit downconverter

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 25 11:18:03 CDT 2013

Oh I certainly understand that problem.  I've been fortunate so far with my
yaesu rigs to be relatively stable and I realize that my situation may be the
exception rather than the rule - both the FT1000 MkV and the FT 920 seem to be
pretty good.

That said, I'm not too interested in the longer modes personally, and really
prefer QSO's but I do think there is a lot of value in the data recovered from
WSPR2.

Thanks again.  What I really like about this option is that it gives an
affordable solution to get on than band that is not surface mount.  I am sure
there will be others that come out of the woodwork shortly.

73,

John /XIQ/NJD