[600MRG] sorry - Forgot frequency and mode

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 24 20:15:17 CDT 2013

Guys,

Pat /6 reminded me that I forgot to mention mode and freq - whoops!  I was so
excited about my new toy, I forgot to put the important stuff!

I'm on WSPR2, 474.2 dial...

As i don't have the board in a case yet and there is a lot of draft, I am
fighting a frequency stability problem.  The board has a option for an external
10 Mhz LO and I think that is going to be the way to go long term.  Currently,
the LO is a crystal at 3.2 MHz, much like my other downconverter.

Sorry about the omission.  i will be up and down until bed time as i work out
various configurations with the board in the shack as i work to get it located
where there is not a breeze.

73 and thanks!

John /XIQ/NJD