[600MRG] VNA S11 measurements, el cheapo junk box jewel...

Dave Riley dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 28 16:16:23 CDT 2018

It must be getting winter cuz the solder pot is on.. This ends up being
quite a fire in the belly hobby both going and coming with >70 years at
it...
Great for a hobby/job, vote yes on making ham radio great again...

This poor man's SWR Junk Box Jewel is being replaced by a home brew VNA
like box... N2PK++

OK, go gettem!!  and tnx for being here from daver aa1a