[600MRG] The mailman.qth.com list...Please DO NOT reply!!!

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Mon Jan 29 18:57:38 CST 2018

The server mailman.qth.com is presently down.

In fact, the entire mailman.qth.com site is down, but should be back up shortly. This sort of
thing happens with that server once in a while, but Scott and the boys usually get it back up
quickly.

I have contacted Scott and have received a reply.

Please DO NOT reply to THIS forum, 600MRG at w7ekb.com !

Although it is finally working again, I am only using it to notify as many of you as possible
that the mailman.qth.com forum WILL BE back up quickly.

To remind you all: the 600MRG at w7ekb.com forum has been switched to another,
supposedly more reliable, server at 600MRG at mailman.qth.com and that entire server is
presently down, but will be back up quickly.

Sigh... :-(

Thank you for your patience...

Ken W7EKB
SYSAD....for both 600MRG forums.