[600MRG] Possible forum move...

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Jan 20 18:28:27 CST 2018

Gentlemen and Ladies: Due to a major foul-up by Yahoo's mail service, I may have to move
the entire forum to another server. Despite at least three weeks of work, I have not yet been
able to fix their problem.

I consider Yahoo to be the biggest collection of incompetent idiots on the planet.

At the moment, I am looking at moving the forum to the series of ham radio related forums
run under the mailman.qth.net name.

I will keep all of you informed. I suspect there will be minimal disruption should I have to do
this.

Ken W7EKB

---