[600MRG] Info...

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Fri Jan 19 11:25:43 CST 2018

On 18 Jan 2018 at 23:02, D.J.J. Ring, Jr. wrote:

> Can you ping the mail server?
> I will forward a message and you look at headers to find the mail server IP address.
> 73
> David

Hi, David.

I have the information I need to determine where the problem lay. They MAY have fixed it
this morning, but it took some direct action by my web server people to Yahoo to get it
fixed....if it is fixed.

I have the IP address range, and went to a special place on the web which can tell you if an
IP address is being black-listed somewhere and found that it was being black-listed at
spamhaus.com which is used by most ISPs.

Supposedly, it is cleared. We'll see. It may take another day or two to get it completed.

Thanks for the help.

Ken W7EKB

---