[600MRG] A Crude Diagram Of My Antenna Layout

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 11:31:57 CST 2018

Hello all:

This link is to a dropbox photo showing a very crude diagram of my antenna layout.. I used Google Maps to
show the property topography , and Microsoft Paint , to try to draw the antenna layout , and added text to
show the various dimensions of the layout .. The total length of all wire in the air, and the shorted coax feedline
is 1,036 feet +/- , just slightly over 2 wavelengths ( physically ) at 1.800 MHz , and 1/2 wavelength at 452 KHz.
With nothing but mother-earth underneath the top loading ; it performs fairly well on 160 meter WSPR..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/coa93zz2soxx4um/KU4XR%20Antenna%20Diagram%201-8-2018.png?dl=0

73 all, and have a good day:

Andy - KU4XR