[600MRG] Has anybody been Approved by UTC lately?

Paul Signorelli w0rw1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 2 11:37:27 CST 2018

Laurence, Thanks for the info .

That's what I wanted to know.

ps: I will never ask the UTC for any additional approvals.

I am not going to rock the boat, "I get it".

I just wanted to know if there were any (unnecessary as they are) recent unnecessary approvals.

Note: the UTC is now complaining about 6 GHz users.

They want to secure those bands for their operations.

<https://utc.org/news/utc-utilities-oppose-expanded-use-6-ghz-spectrum-band/>.

Laurence, please keep listening for me.

Paul   w0rw