[600MRG] 2200 and 630 Meter Rule Making

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 08:34:20 CDT 2017

Hi Frank -

There is no new news to report at this time that I am aware of.  I
think most of us are dug in and don't expect any additional info
earlier than late this year and even then it may push into 2018 simply
for information on next steps.  When people ask, my response is that
they should check back later this Fall to see if we know anything new.
We may not.  At this point it is out of our hands.

I can tell you that grant issuance has ground to a near halt and
taking many months compared to this time last year when it was taking
about a month.  Renewals seem to be occurring relatively quickly.

73,

jl