[600MRG] 2200M Denial!

michael polia ab1aw at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 16:52:12 CDT 2017

I've been trying to dig up some actual frequeny allocation sinfo for PLC.
I stumbled across this document containing this paragraph.

MIMO Power Line Communications

|  |  |

|  |
MIMO Power Line Communications

One of the first publications of its kind in the exciting field of multiple input multiple output (MIMO) power l...