[600MRG] 2200M Denial!

michael polia ab1aw at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 06:57:13 CDT 2017

John,
Have use a tool like this one:  Draw radius circles on a map  to draw a 1 Km radius around your Holden QTH?

|   |
Draw radius circles on a map
 By Oliver Beattie Simple tool to draw circles of a given radius on top of a Google Map.  |  |

You can overlay the 1 Km footprint w/ Google maps satellite view to get a quick bird's eye view of where the offending PLC is.

73
MikeAB1AW