[600MRG] receptions last night

William E. Isakson bill.isakson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:21:02 CDT 2017

my bad.  the times I indicated in yesterday's reception report were wrong.
I discovered that the clock I was using is more than ten minutes off.   It
has been some time, several years, since I have looked at that clock and
there have been numerous short power outages over that time which I think
is the cause of the time slippage.
Bill

--------

Bill Isakson     AC6QV