[600MRG] LFQSO Chat page

Dexter McIntyre W4DEX dexter.mc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 16:47:32 CDT 2017

Many years ago,I guess it's getting close to 20 years now, some of us
Part15 lowfers and early Part5 licensees used a LF chat page my son set up
on my local server.  I see it's still there.  A similar chat page called
UHFQSO is used weekly for the East Coast 70CM Wednesday 9 p.m. net and for
the Florida Weak Signal Society Thursday 8:30 p.m. net on 432.090 MHz.

The LFQSO page is at:  http://w4dex.com/lfqso/

I believe it's set so there is no need to register.

I was on 137 KHz  CW and QRSS last evening.  Band was noisy and I wasn't
expecting to be heard.  Mainly just seeing is the old setup still worked.
It seems toTOK.

Dex