[600MRG] Permission Notification

ab1aw ab1aw at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 12:23:19 CDT 2017

Okay, I see a trend here. My town also has its own municipal electric company and I've not heard back or even received an acknowledgment of my application.
MikeAB1AWWI2XRE

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
-------- Original message --------From: Joe <nss at mwt.net> Date: 10/15/17  12:11 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 600mrg at w7ekb.com Subject: Re: [600MRG] Permission Notification
Same here,
We were told if you don't hear a NO-GO, by now youre OK  true?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme