[600MRG] Permission Notification

Michael Mussler mmussler at centurylink.net
Sun Oct 15 09:24:28 CDT 2017

We moved into the new QTH here in Cortez Colorado at the beginning of September. I filled out and submitted the UTC application on September 15th but I’ve not received a notification from them. I don’t know whether or not this may be a factor in the UTC application processing, but our electricity is supplied by a local co-op: Empire Electric. Maybe the processing was faster for people served by large power utility companies.

I just got back on the air on the HF bands with a temporary antenna. I won’t be able to get on 630m until I can resurrect the MF antenna system.

73
Mike, AI8Z
ex WD2XSH/12