[600MRG] Looks like I got Half - APPROVED

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 19:00:36 CDT 2017

Dear Andrew Bell (KU4XR),

This notice is being provided to Approve your proposed amateur radio station in the 472.0 - 479.0 band(s) at the following coordinates:
35⁰ N 43’ 54”, 84⁰ W 3’ 16”.   UTC has determined that your proposed amateur radio station would not operate within a horizontal
distance of one kilometer from a transmission line that conducts a power line carrier (PLC) signal in the 472.0 - 479.0 bands.

Seeing no wording about the 2200 meter band included in my approval; I assume that I was not ... Approved for there...
I'm happy that I received this notice, and not going to loose any sleep over 2200 meters ...

73 all. and good luck on the new bands:

Andy - KU4XR