[600MRG] Fwd: UTC: PLC Amateur Radio Application - APPROVED

k2ors k2ors at verizon.net
Fri Oct 13 18:50:58 CDT 2017

Marshall,I agree, how about responding ro them  that their unlicensed Part 15 system will be held legally liable to interference to a licensed  amateur station?

-------- Original message --------From: Marshall Cross <mcross at megawave.com> Date: 10/13/17  4:01 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Sci-Ops-TeamBlue <espdc at aol.com> Cc: 600mrg at w7ekb.com Subject: Re: [600MRG] Fwd: UTC: PLC Amateur Radio Application - APPROVED
All, well the whole thing makes no sense at all! And don't you just like that pathetic threat of liability. 73, Marshall, W1HK.

Sent from my iPhone