[600MRG] PLC Amateur Radio Application - APPROVED

WF2U wf2u at ws19ops.com
Fri Oct 13 14:43:30 CDT 2017

Hello Group,

So far I've been just lurking and reading mail from the group.

Today I received the approval from PLC.

I intend to operate CW with classic US Navy surplus gear.

I have to put up an antenna for 630 m, and thinking of several options, mainly long wire runs.

Should be fun, even just trying!

Most likely I won't be ready for opening day, but I'll monitor the frequency.

73, Meir WF2U
Landrum, SC

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​