[600MRG] Could my antenna be a very large Dummy Load ? - Long Reading

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Thu Oct 12 13:28:01 CDT 2017

Andy, I think it will radiate fairly well, but with no radials on ground I am not sure. You wont know until you try it.

What is the reason why you cant put down a couple of wires on the ground, even short ones ?? I have 4 radial running thru the crawl space under my house, and out the other side in 4 different directions. It made a big difference. Anything you can lay down close to the base of the vertical will help no matter how short.

Just my experience. Im not an expert at this, but working on it daily, LOL..

Neil
w0yse

Sent from Neil's iPad....